Wednesday 13 January 2010

Phineas and Lou Pheatured!


OK, first I'd like to apologize to you, my husband, son, mom, dad, sister and the rest of the family I represent for that terrible title, but I couldn't resist, lol!


I had to share that Phineas and Lou has been featured on the uber cool, wish-I-could-be-like-you blog essimar for MY Party Pom Pom headband in cilantro. I made the top 4, but I am on cloud 9! (Sorry about that one too. yesterday I was feeling mischievous and today I am feeling quite cheesy!)

essimar is also a beautiful shop on etsy. Check her out and fall in love with what she does with paper.

Have a fantastic day friends!

*love and hugs*

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for you, Talented Pom-Pommed One !

    (I like cheesy and mischevious ! Super mix!)
    Hugs back...

    ReplyDelete